Started by Soulfly
Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

DieHards Cummunity frfom >DH<CenTauR
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Diplomatic and Embassy information
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:36 pm Reply with quote
CenTauR
Hi all.

I've contacted a number of Clans/Communities to let them know what I'm doing; to seek their approval, and to post website details so they can see how they're represented.

Smokey1 will recognise me better under =GIT= CenTauR I think , along with a few other of the guys from there from when we've visited tities and beer BC2 server.

I'll keep it short as I can, after all, info on why DieHards came to being is on our homepage www.diehards-hq.co.uk

After being joint C/L with another Clan I started a Clan in 2008 at the tail end of MW.

The parctices of the gaming industry, over the last year especially, have caused great damage to pc clans and communities, and gameplay has fractionalised. Small Clans especially have suffered across the board, and in September this year I closed the doors of a band of Gits gaming community. To keep this short I'll leave the rest of the detail as to why DieHards came to being to anyone who wants to take a look over to our website.

I've contacted you guys because my original thinking for DieHards has grown. We don't run our own servers so I thought wouldn't it be great if we could support the Clans/Communities out there who provide damn good, well run servers?

So that's what I'm doing. On our website I have a number of LGSL grids on the front page split up into six zones each. Each grid represents a gametype - eg: Call of Duty 4. So these grids show six servers each, under a flash 'Highly Recommended' banner.

Your Tities and beer BC2 server is represented here in the BC2 section.

This is a brand new website, only open for a week, but I'm getting some very positive feedback. I'm still busy on a couple of things, but hope that, as well as members already with us, we can bring some traffic into some very brilliant places to play that deserve it. And your place DEFINATELY qualifies, great admins, great ppl, great server

cu soon

Posts 10
Joined Nov 08, 2010
Status Offline
View user's profile Send CenTauR a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by CenTauR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quote
UltimateTobi
I can't say much, except that that sounds good. Smile

Posts 44
Joined Oct 25, 2010
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send UltimateTobi a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by UltimateTobi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quote
Smokey1Kenobi
Centaur, good to see you fella, welcome to the forums!!

I'll check it out when I get back from work. Sounds good though.

General

Groups General
Posts 710
Joined Jun 06, 2010
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Smokey1Kenobi a private message Find all posts by Smokey1Kenobi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:16 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
Hey mate i spoke to you alittle on xfire before.I have no problem with you recommending our server to others,in the past we have been part of communitys and been invited to some also with there being no real benifit for CA,my own opinion is CA couldnt really support your community in any official way,id rather use what time i have to support/improve things in the clan,and would rather clan members were active in clan forums/teamspeak etc instead of a gaming community but thats upto them.I will speak with Colin and other members to see what they think.Good luck with DH

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 5.8hrs.
Total Played: 1,273hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quote
CenTauR
— Soulfly wrote
Hey mate i spoke to you alittle on xfire before.I have no problem with you recommending our server to others,in the past we have been part of communitys and been invited to some also with there being no real benifit for CA,my own opinion is CA couldnt really support your community in any official way,id rather use what time i have to support/improve things in the clan,and would rather clan members were active in clan forums/teamspeak etc instead of a gaming community but thats upto them.I will speak with Colin and other members to see what they think.Good luck with DH

Understood m8.

DH is not looking for any support at all. We're not even looking to draw the Clan members of Clans etc whose servers we are advocating into the website/community.

The purpose of making contact and posting up the website address is only to let server admins/Clan founders etc know what we're doing and take a look for themselves in case somebody should have cause to object. (I can't think why someone should tbh- but you never know.) The purpose isn't  intended to promote us.

Now  you have had opportunity to take a look I have no problem what-so-ever if you wish to remove the website address from your forum m8.

This was borne purely from the wishes of a few to stick together, then grew into a wish to help promote servers that we have enjoyed playing in before, belonging to top rate, stand up Clans /Communities.

If we can help provide footfall into our favourite servers, in turn helping them keep going, then that is enough for us and I will consider job done.  lol

I've not done the BC2 thing for a while tbh .. but i intend to soon ...

So see you guys server side

Regards to all

Posts 10
Joined Nov 08, 2010
Status Offline
View user's profile Send CenTauR a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by CenTauR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:14 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
— CenTauR wrote
— Soulfly wrote

Understood m8.

DH is not looking for any support at all. We're not even looking to draw the Clan members of Clans etc whose servers we are advocating into the website/community.

The purpose of making contact and posting up the website address is only to let server admins/Clan founders etc know what we're doing and take a look for themselves in case somebody should have cause to object. (I can't think why someone should tbh- but you never know.) The purpose isn't  intended to promote us.

Now  you have had opportunity to take a look I have no problem what-so-ever if you wish to remove the website address from your forum m8.

This was borne purely from the wishes of a few to stick together, then grew into a wish to help promote servers that we have enjoyed playing in before, belonging to top rate, stand up Clans /Communities.

If we can help provide footfall into our favourite servers, in turn helping them keep going, then that is enough for us and I will consider job done.  lol

I've not done the BC2 thing for a while tbh .. but i intend to soon ...

So see you guys server side

Regards to all

Ok mate if you can keep to whats said in the above post then the Celtic Alliance has no problems with what you are trying to do and wish you good luck in your new venture

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 5.8hrs.
Total Played: 1,273hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quote
Colin747
good luck guys

General

Groups General
Posts 1031
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send Colin747 a private message Visit user's Facebook: 485367821100 Find all posts by Colin747

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1