Battlefield 2042 0 Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:54 am
by Soulfly
MTW2 hotseat campain factions selection
Started by Soulfly
MTW2 Hotseat 7 Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:02 pm
by Gothic

WoT back Sept 1st
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Forum Index Tavern
View previous topic View next topic
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quote
shadow
So i get the same problem error with the fail to install so i made a post
--> http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/7590-maintenance-works-september-2-v2/page__st__120__gopid__101987&#entry101987 but they are just ignoring mine and many others post about this problem and talking about there cool new tanks and shit. If anyone here can help please reply!

Posts 272
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send shadow a private message Send shadow an email. Find all posts by shadow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
i see its a problem alot have,i know its a long shot try uninstall the game and reinstall then try download the patch

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:
This week: 3.1hrs.
Total Played: 1,278hrs.

Are you really committed?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:56 pm Reply with quote
Imperator_Romulus
You can also try downloading from their site. http://game.worldoftanks.com/update One of the downloads is from megaupload, I know they download fast.

"You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect."
Miyamoto Musashi

Posts 209
Joined Oct 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Imperator_Romulus a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Imperator_Romulus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:29 pm Reply with quote
shadow
Thanks 4 the help am downloading it now so it will be ready in the morning. Should have he 5.5pm left to do inthe morning but it's not too bad they will be a bit quieter should take 30secs

Posts 272
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
View user's profile Send shadow a private message Send shadow an email. Find all posts by shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:08 am Reply with quote
Imperator_Romulus
My brother got an error, turns out his hard drive was full. Razz Just thought I'd throw that out there. Wink

It took my computer about ten min to fully update. Sorry to hear you guys having all these problems.

Oh and the imperator channel stayed up, but all my contacts are gone. So we'll have to re-add eachother. I hope you all come back to our channel. Very Happy

"You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect."
Miyamoto Musashi

Posts 209
Joined Oct 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Imperator_Romulus a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Imperator_Romulus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:46 pm Reply with quote
Kuebel
Downloading the updates now. Maybe I'll actually be able to join the friggin game. This migration and update are total fail for me right now, really not enjoying the WoT experience Razz
Fuck I'm not even *having* an experience right now...

Posts 214
Joined May 08, 2010
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:55 pm Reply with quote
CelticJay
Hey there guys my WoT game is activated and I had my first three battles, it is a nice game but it I wondered that you can Play Russia&Germany vs. Germany&Russia the other thing is that you have to pay 50 gold to rename your tank crew...
The graphic is good and there are lots of options to customize your tanks.

So if you want to open a clan in WoT you can count me in...

Brigadier

Groups Brigadier
Posts 448
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send CelticJay a private message Find all posts by CelticJay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
— CelticJay
Hey there guys my WoT game is activated and I had my first three battles, it is a nice game but it I wondered that you can Play Russia&Germany vs. Germany&Russia the other thing is that you have to pay 50 gold to rename your tank crew...
The graphic is good and there are lots of options to customize your tanks.

So if you want to open a clan in WoT you can count me in...

it makes it more fun jay,it would be unbalenced if each side could only take tanks from the one country.there will be other countrys added when the game comes out.

do you mean train your crew instead of rename?

when you go online mate remember to add us to your contacts and also click channels,search imp and join the imperator channel.we all use that while in game.

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
View user's profile Send Soulfly a private message Visit user's website Find all posts by Soulfly
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:52 pm Reply with quote
Imperator_Romulus
— Kuebel
Downloading the updates now. Maybe I'll actually be able to join the friggin game. This migration and update are total fail for me right now, really not enjoying the WoT experience Razz
Fuck I'm not even *having* an experience right now...

Hope you get it sorted man.

Yeah CelticJay, the beta only has random battles. The full game will have a ton of historical battles, clan battle, etc. I havent tried to rename my guys yet. 50 gold? That sucks. Guess I wont be doing that.

So who else wants to me in my TANKS ALOT clan? Heehee

Miyamoto Musashi

Posts 209
Joined Oct 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quote
Soulfly
— Imperator_Romulus
So who else wants to me in my TANKS ALOT clan? Heehee

Tough to say mate,the generals are talking about making this a CA game,leave it with me

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:44 am Reply with quote
Imperator_Romulus
— Soulfly
— Imperator_Romulus
So who else wants to be in my TANKS ALOT clan? Heehee

Tough to say mate,the generals are talking about making this a CA game,leave it with me

Nah I was just joking. I wanted to see if anyone would laugh at the name.. TANKS ALOT Laughing No...? Not that funny? Confused Razz So just to be clear, I would never recruit people from someones else's clan. Let-alone a friend and ally. Wink

Well sweet, I'm glad you guys like it enough to make it a clan game. Twisted Evil And just think, when the game comes out everyone will start in an MS-1 again. It'll be like shooting noobs in a barrel. Heehee I'd try to get at least 15 people so you can start invading the beaches on day 1.

Man that would be awsome. Day 1 clan wars: 15 MS-1's and Lechtreckesr vs 15 MS-1's and Lechtreckers.

Miyamoto Musashi

Posts 209
Joined Oct 16, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 am Reply with quote
Soulfly
Its not such a bad idea mate,say it doesnt become a clan game or either clan cant get 15 players then it would be good to fight with our allies in clan games in wot.Id rather be fighting with imperator than against them. Also how many of us would be playing wot if you never posted?As for tanks alot,lol why not?A name with some humour,shows the members in the clan/group are not to serious and are more about having fun,what gaming is all about Very Happy

General

Groups General
Posts 3322
Joined Aug 06, 2009
Status Offline
Gender Male
{CA}Soulfly
Currently Offline

Most Played:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:28 am Reply with quote
Kuebel
Well, I'm back up and running. I guess you can tell I like the game cause of how annoyed I was getting at not being able to play it Razz
Well, CA has 2 potential members for their WoT division, me and my wife (she's an artillery whor-...uh...she likes to mince about in spawn with an SPG ).

Posts 214
Joined May 08, 2010
Status Offline
Gender Male

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:00 am Reply with quote
shadow
lol kuebel Very Happy hopefully we can soon get this game official in CA Razz

Posts 272
Joined Aug 07, 2009
Status Offline

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:03 pm Reply with quote
Kuebel
So, played 3 battles so far since I finally got it working. Some things I've noticed:

- The autobalancing feature totally fucking sucks, I'm getting dumped into a battle with Tigers, IS-3s and shit in an almost elite A-20. On the other end, I'm getting put into battles with PzIII/IV, Luchs, T-48s and shit when I'm in a PzII.
- Leads on to: there's no point having elite light tanks anymore to farm a few "recruit battles" (not that they exist anymore), might as well sell them and just go for the two biggest tanks you can possibly afford/research, because with an elite tank, you're not being placed with the correct tier, you're being bumped up so your tank is basically shite. I have a fully upgraded PzIV that I need to grind 20k XP on to get the next tank up, same with a russian A-20, and both are dumped with Tiger I, IIs, IS-3s and other heavy tanks, I'm basically the only medium and I'm usually down there at the bottom with the Bisons (don't even know what the fuck is up with the Bisons being in there).
- PzIVs seem to be a waste of space now, just another "stepping stone" to the heavies.
- Premium tanks are still useless (actually bought one since I had a few thousand gold to spare, sold it after the one battle I fought with it lol).
- XP gains seem to have been lowered somewhat, at least for me, while credit gains have been increased.
- No noticeable change in how the game runs since the move to the US in terms of ping/fps. Ping was 30-50 when in europe, is now around 100-120, but I don't notice anything, in fact it feels a bit smoother right now, I haven't noticed any "hopping" of enemy tanks.

Posts 214
Joined May 08, 2010
Status Offline
Gender Male

Post new topic Reply to topic printer-friendly view List users that have viewed this topic Thank Post Time synchronized with your computer time
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4