Hey from the XG| Clan
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Diplomatic and Embassy information

#1: No icon Hey from the XG| Clan Author: MajorBeastingLocation: South Shields, UK PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:42 am
    —
Ey up guys,
My name is Michael AKA Major Beasting from the XG| Clan.
Some of you might recognise me, as I have visited your server on numerous times.

Being 1 of 2 Bad Company 2 division captains (The good Looking & Fearless one Razz ) I am on the hunt to find some friendly clans which would like to become allies and arrange a little scrim from time to time.
Seeing as I have played you chaps on your server I get the impression you seem like a canny bunch that doesnt mind a little banter.

If you would like to know anything else about me or XG| then by all means give me a shout, my xfire account is majorbeasting if you need to get in touch with me urgently.
If you wish to visit our site it is Xtreme Gamerz.

Over and out

XG|Major Beasting Smile

#2: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:30 pm
    —
Hey mate,aye ive seen you on the server before.Welcome to the CA forums Very Happy Am sure the clan would be up for some friendly scrims.We will be appointing a new bc2 division leader soon so this could be a job for who ever gets the position.Ill add you on xfire now

#3: No icon  Author: MajorBeastingLocation: South Shields, UK PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:08 pm
    —
Ah Cool Smile
We'll if you ever fancy a last minute scrim just give us a shout, depending how busy the server is we can usually kick everyone off and sort it out.... If I remember the commands Razz. Unless you guys have a war server?

Just so you know we usually have training on Fridays, not tonight though due to the match and everyone will be typsy so to say.

#4: No icon  Author: lilcowan92 PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 pm
    —
Hi mate
welcome to the forums...
just had a little look on your and noticed you have a few geordies in you clan.. good on you all

#5: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:35 am
    —
Welcome to the forums! And I hope to see you on the battlefield, in a scrim of course Very Happy

I'm definitely interested in a scrim... Haven't had one for a while now XD

Training every Friday!?

O.O

#6: No icon  Author: MajorBeastingLocation: South Shields, UK PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:34 am
    —
Yer we have a few Geordies and a few mackems Razz Me being one of the Mackems, Well i'm from South Shields which is inbetween both Sunderland and Newcastle.

Splatface,
yer we TRY to have training every Friday, depending on Football etc.

Jump on our server some time. Be warned, to fill the server we have it on Softcore Sad until the server fills then we throw it on Hardcore. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

#7: No icon  Author: lilcowan92 PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:12 pm
    —
Well we cant all be perfect can we..

lol jk but newcastle are better Razz

#8: No icon  Author: MajorBeastingLocation: South Shields, UK PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:14 am
    —
hahaha! I dont like the cut of your jib!! lol only jk

Razz

#9: No icon  Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:43 pm
    —
Hey MajorBeasting,

I'm definitely interested in a scrim. Hope CA can find a good date to do i.

Cya

#10: No icon  Author: MajorBeastingLocation: South Shields, UK PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:49 pm
    —
No worries Smile
just let me know when would be best for you and i'll see what I can do.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Diplomatic and Embassy information

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1