Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#76: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm
    —
— lilcowan92
— Nighthawk
Aye saspi Germany does have what it takes to beat England......England are still and always will be S.H.I.T.E

Well the shite some how qualified for top 16..
Were are you scots again???
oh yeh you didnt make it to world cup...
shame tho u would ahv probs done better than us.. state we played first 2 games

Man and i thought USA-Mexico rivalry was harsh!!! You guys hate each other in football at least

Just in case you didnt got enough from the world cup:
http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/www.celticalliance.com

#77: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 pm
    —
3 thinks are certain in football:
england does never win in a world cup against germany.
germany not often wins against italy in the WC.
and france is gay

#78: No icon  Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:20 pm
    —
Well cowan with the population of britain being 61 million....scotland 5 million, wales 2.9 million and northern ireland 1.75 million that leaves england with a total of just over 50 million people......i should think england had more chance of producing more and better footballers than rest of britain put together.......the thing i hate about england is that most of them are arrogant, and that's why so many people and countries including us scots hate them......80% of english people are arrogant, cocky and think they are best thing since sliced bread.....get over it....brittish empire was lost long ago......your only world cup win was 1966 long ago.....and british empire would never have been what it was without us brave SCOTS and IRISH fighting alongside you english whimps....lol

#79: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:33 am
    —
Bit harsh that isn't it Soulfly ..... and I got a ticking off for a light hearted censored jibe. We may come acroos as arrogant to you and the rest of Scotland soulfly, but i can assure you mate it aint arrogance .. its English PRIDE .. English people are proud of there roots proud of there Nation and there History, just as you are of yours. Anyway I thought this was a football thread and not an Anti - English slanging post!!!

C'mon the football fella's Rolling Eyes

#80: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:26 am
    —
— Saspi

Just in case you didnt got enough from the world cup:
http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/www.celticalliance.com

LOL saspi,nice one mate that beats the usa song on the splashscreen

ok guys lets try keep on topic and keep it abit friendly banter.hopefully theres no need to start deleting posts

#81: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:37 am
    —
I AGREE Laughing Lets bash the Italians for a change.... Sad Smile Very Happy

They were nothing special when they won it in 2006 .... but this team was simply awful. Embarassed
Shame Cannavaro career had to end in this fashion...but what a career.

#82: No icon  Author: NeanderthalerLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:40 am
    —
Monday Netherlands - Slowakie 16.00

Plase your bets @: youwilllie [at] myfeet [dot] wk

I will be a nice 1 to watch. Crying or Very sad Have to wortk till 17.00

#83: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 pm
    —
aye he was a top player.am just about to watch portugal vrs brazil this should be a very good game,i reckon 2-2

#84: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:26 pm
    —
so much for a good game,i expected more from 2 top teams

#85: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:52 am
    —
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66OuJZGDCHE[/youtube]

Love this advert cant wait for the match today may the best team win..............C'MON ENGLAND LET EM AV IT SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YE MADE OF ............

#86: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:29 pm
    —
its gonna be a good game of football,maybe second best to scotland vrs england.there is some history with the 2 teams,schland vor

#87: No icon  Author: Ares0Location: Widnes, England PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:11 pm
    —
Congratation Germany, clinical today I have no complaints by far the better team. Could av been 6 or 7 easy. Where are them Premier League players.... Feel sorry for Rooney and Gerrard ... no service at all for Rooney, 1 clear chance in 4 matches and Gerrard playing out on the left...never mind. Again Conratulation to GERMANT go give the Argies or Mexico a good game...C;mon Mexico..... Very Happy

#88: No icon  Author: Saspi PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:27 pm
    —
— Ares0
Congratation Germany, clinical today I have no complaints by far the better team. Could av been 6 or 7 easy. Where are them Premier League players.... Feel sorry for Rooney and Gerrard ... no service at all for Rooney, 1 clear chance in 4 matches and Gerrard playing out on the left...never mind. Again Conratulation to GERMANT go give the Argies or Mexico a good game...C;mon Mexico..... Very Happy

Thanks man, if goal hadnt been nullified would have been quite different game
Mexico vs Argentina, all fucking bets on Argentina i couldnt care less we are going to beat those smug sons of a bitch...

Mexico lost 3-1 to England, so i would be worried if they had won... air play and tall players are mexico`s weak point. But whoever it is we will overcome circumstances, and show you what aztec warriors are made of!!!

#89: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:35 pm
    —
The Ball Did Not Cross The Line......its Official

#90: No icon  Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:53 pm
    —
for the members who havnt done so already,please read ares first post in the thread!

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Page 6 of 7