The Ultimate TEST
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon The Ultimate TEST Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:43 pm
    —

Can you beat the ULTIMATE test?

We all know the classic game Tetris. But do you know of First Person Tetris?
It's an amazingly fun game of Tetris, except there is an interesting SPIN* to the game!

Wanna beat it? Good LUCK!

ULTIMATE TETRIS

^

|

|

#2: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:00 am
    —
What exactly are you talking about? I'm confused.

#3: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:08 am
    —
Did you click "ULTIMATE TETRIS"?

This brings you to the site.

#4: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:14 am
    —
I didn't click it. Ill do that now

#5: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:23 am
    —
Good Luck!

It will be one hell of a challenge, especially on a phone!

#6: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:34 am
    —
For some reason it didn't work. Oh well. Ill just have to wait.

#7: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:39 am
    —
=\ It doesn't work with my iPod either.

#8: No icon  Author: SgtStrykerLocation: In the yard mowing the grass... PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:59 am
    —
I'm surprised it didn't work on either one. Is sounds like one of the CSS Minigames

#9: No icon  Author: SplatFaceLocation: Behind you. PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:03 am
    —
Haha, ping wise correct?

LoL

yea Tetris was a minigame map where ct's run across the tetris grid, avoiding (breakable) bricks that those damn T's would drop.

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1