Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Recruitment

#1: No icon Saspir Author: Saspir PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:23 am
    —
25 years of age
José Pablo
Saspir

Are you still around Soulfly? Just saw you on Steam. Add me to the Roster if possible.

#2: No icon Re: Saspir Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:16 pm
    —
This isn't Saspi is it?

#3: No icon Re: Saspir Author: Saspir PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:33 pm
    —
It is, Irish born and bred, Colin! Be that as it may, I need time to gather money for ma SUPER PC for incoming total war titles saga and china! Couldn't remember some pw's, wanted to finish ma wiki on Med I argh! I still remember my Steam pw(I hope) its somewhere there on my head i suspect. But won't login until new pc.

Am I expecting soul soul soul soulya boy to give me a welcome back! Eh  giant fucker! XD (I am wee fucker btw Very Happy

#4: No icon Re: Saspir Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:16 pm
    —
Good to see you again buddy! I randomly work with Mexicans these days so I guess one of them got the message back to you haha

St.Patricks day was last weekend here so I'm guessing Soulfly hasn't sobered up yet...

#5: No icon Re: Saspir Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:31 pm
    —
haha colin!

hola amigo, good to see you online again mate. if you need help setting up your old account again give me a shout. we arnt very active these days lol

#6: No icon Re: Saspir Author: Saspir PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:14 pm
    —
Thanks man! Busy with school at the moment, no longer a lawyer student, becoming an engineer instead, the wait will be long but Ill get back to you more less when the new total war titles arrive.
Was so excited when I heard there was gonna be 2 new ones, TW is back on track, and I couldn't give it a cold shoulder. Also7 months since age of empires 4 announced, Bannerlord also there winking but I think Ill give it a cold shoulder.

See you soon lads!

#7: No icon Re: Saspir Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:48 pm
    —
What type of engineering are you doing?

#8: No icon Re: Saspir Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:59 pm
    —
— Saspir wrote
Thanks man! Busy with school at the moment, no longer a lawyer student, becoming an engineer instead, the wait will be long but Ill get back to you more less when the new total war titles arrive.
Was so excited when I heard there was gonna be 2 new ones, TW is back on track, and I couldn't give it a cold shoulder. Also7 months since age of empires 4 announced, Bannerlord also there winking but I think Ill give it a cold shoulder.

See you soon lads!

where do you get information on next tw games? not played it since rome2

#9: No icon Re: Saspir Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:18 pm
    —
There was a Rome 2?

#10: No icon Re: Saspir Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:52 pm
    —
— Colin747 wrote
There was a Rome 2?

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

aye mate, while ago now

#11: No icon Re: Saspir Author: Saspir PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:50 am
    —
Ing. Automatization dunno the true translation yet. I wanna graduate with not so much robotics though, something simple that pays well.

on total war.com, I saw the new tw stuff casually on youtube

Tried to pm your Soulfly but debug error:

Yeah, I tried to recover the pw but couldnt see which email I registered.

I tried with tw_legion [at] hotmail [dot] com, twlegion [at] gmail [dot] com,  But no reset pw email arrived.
Same thing happened to me on the official tw forums.

#12: No icon Re: Saspir Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:30 am
    —
Probably something like Mechatronic engineering?

#13: No icon Re: Saspir Author: Saspir PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 1:31 am
    —
— Colin747 wrote
Probably something like Mechatronic engineering?

yup thats the one

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Recruitment

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1