Application - Chrome
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Recruitment

#1: No icon Application - Chrome Author: ChromeLocation: UK PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:07 pm
    —
1. In game name - Chrome
2. Country your from - UK
3. Age - 24
4. Origin name (if have one) - Nope
5. Steam name - Chrome
6. Clan history - SVER STB if youve heard of them, couple game specific groups
7. Games you play - EVE, Rome 2, Dust 514, BF4, COD (to my shame)
8. How active are you each week? (estimated in hours) - depends how friendly you guys are, on most evenings
9. Who recruited you/how did you find us - Played a team of you guys on Rome 2
10. Do you have a microphone? (If not are you willing to get one) and be active on Teamspeak? - yup
11. Are you willing to be active on the forums - yup
12. Members are required to use clan tags at all times on steam and in clan games - Are you willing to use clan tags at all times?
I have no problem with tags

#2: No icon Re: Application - Chrome Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:01 am
    —
COD  (to my shame) you will get on with a few here lol, before can move onto next stage of application you said dont have origin name, you will need one for BF4?

#3: No icon Re: Application - Chrome Author: ChromeLocation: UK PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:59 pm
    —
Hmm i play BF4 on the PS3... Pretty sure im 'Chrome' on there too...

COD is useful for one thing and one thing only... training your twitch game ( Which i need tbh, gun games aweful lol but i make up for it by being a complete b*stard).  Wink

#4: No icon Re: Application - Chrome Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:45 pm
    —
Thanks for quick reply :D

Stage one complete, ill pm you ts3 details. Stage two normally takes two weeks, the more active you can be, more effort you make on forums/ts3/game with clan members will help speed up your application. Feel free to add other {CA} from steam group, am sure a few will be up for some games.

Good luck

#5: No icon Re: Application - Chrome Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:23 pm
    —
can you add the name you registered on steam with or the profile url, to many results searching for Chrome

#6: No icon Re: Application - Chrome Author: ChromeLocation: UK PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:16 pm
    —
Ahh now your asking  Rolling Eyes ... il take a look at my account when i get home from work....

\o/ yay another channel to add to teamspeak lol. Will be on tonight.

#7: No icon Re: Application - Chrome Author: ChromeLocation: UK PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:06 pm
    —
OK steam name is ChromeStriker now... let me know if that narrows it down enough lol

#8: No icon Re: Application - Chrome Author: ChromeLocation: UK PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:15 pm
    —
Posting in my own thread because \o/

Trivia question - How do you beat a artillery spam in Rome 2...?

#9: No icon Re: Application - Chrome Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:42 pm
    —
cav are good for getting around them, if its artilery that cant move, run your army to the side then they have wasted money on artilery that cant fire..

#10: No icon Re: Application - Chrome Author: ChromeLocation: UK PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:35 am
    —
That can work, but with some cleaver overlapping you can still get pummled...

... the easiest way ive found is to put your units in as thin a line as possible, once that happens losses become minimal, and you can reform to take out any units they have

#11: No icon Re: Application - Chrome Author: SoulflyLocation: Edinburgh,Scotland PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:56 pm
    —
aye can spread units out, just be carefull they dont get caught in mele as they will rout/die easier

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Recruitment

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1