Trackmania
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon Trackmania Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:14 pm
    —
I'm not sure if there was a topic for this already but I can't find something so I post it now Rolling Eyes :

Maybe you know Trackmania; it's a racing game with currently to versions: Trackmania Nations Forever (TMNF) and Trackmania United Forever (TMUF). The difference is that TMNF is a free game set in a stadium, TMUF has 9 (if I remember right) Enviroments. Each set has his own cars and trackparts, this is important because you can build your own tracks with a comprehensive editor. TMNF is free to download and play & free from ads; TMUF costs something about 30€ (you can convert it in your currency here).

I have TMUF and just can recommend it to you!

#2: No icon  Author: CaledonianLocation: Aberdeen, Scotland PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:35 pm
    —
yeah i used to play it
Is more easy to play than LFS thats for sure! But just as fun if not more!

#3: No icon  Author: FloFri PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:43 pm
    —
— Caledonian
yeah i used to play it

it's not a simulation, it's arcade.
no realistic physiks and that, but it's still very intersting who get the best time.

#4: No icon  Author: CaledonianLocation: Aberdeen, Scotland PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:13 pm
    —
— FloFri
— Caledonian
yeah i used to play it

it's not a simulation, it's arcade.
no realistic physiks and that, but it's still very intersting who get the best time.

yes, i know.

#5: No icon  Author: icefyreukLocation: Durham City UK PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:44 pm
    —
this still going.use to play it for hours many moons ago Embarassed

#6: No icon  Author: Kidrune PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:10 pm
    —
this game ownzz !! Time track is very lol everybody wants a good time so its hard to get good time:D its a race(challenge)game and after couple time it dont get boring(me) and you can make your own maps ...Free version- Razz
Never played paid version but maybe im gonna buy it but not sure xD

#7: No icon  Author: JefriLocation: Edinburgh PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:13 pm
    —
Nice you buy the grand version, will be funny to play together!

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1