My mic
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

#1: No icon My mic Author: Unrealname PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:21 am
    —
Alright my mic may be here by thanksgiving weekend. i have to renew norton and then i might be able to save up and buy one so if you have any suggestion on what kind of mics please tell me

Happy Hunting Shocked  Razz  Cool  Laughing

#2: No icon Re: My mic Author: NighthawkLocation: Somewhere in Cyberspace, but always on the Battlefield. PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:08 am
    —
any basic headset......you don't need anything fancy like creative or logitech....and don't go USB.....get one that actually connects to your sound card....green jack (headphones) goes to green input on sound card, pink jack (mic) goes to pink input,
Get something like this  HEADSET

#3: No icon Re: My mic Author: OdiniLocation: UK PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:29 am
    —
— Unrealname wrote
i have to renew norton

Just out of curiousity, why are you using Norton?

Quite a few products have less system stamp, with just as good protection, for free.

For example:
Avast! Free anti-virus (LINK) has a good reputation
Microsoft Security Essentials (LINK) new but I've heard good things

#4: No icon Re: My mic Author: Smokey1KenobiLocation: Bolton [UK] PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:28 pm
    —
— Odini wrote
— Unrealname wrote
i have to renew norton

Just out of curiousity, why are you using Norton?

Quite a few products have less system stamp, with just as good protection, for free.

For example:
Avast! Free anti-virus (LINK) has a good reputation
Microsoft Security Essentials (LINK) new but I've heard good things

This.

Microsoft Security Essentials is all you need and it's free.

You might as well burn you money and remove a ram stick if you're going to use Norton.

Back OT, I spent about £20 ($30-ish) on my headset and it works perfectly. If you ditch Norton, you can spend more on one if you wanted.

#5: No icon Re: My mic Author: OdiniLocation: UK PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:08 pm
    —
You do require a geniune copy of Windows however to install MSE, which whilst I'm sure will not be any problem with the law-abiding folk here, might be worthy of note.

#6: No icon Re: My mic Author: Unrealname PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:36 pm
    —
Well is use norton because i just do ill hold back from norton and download one of my other devices i have like weboot and ill get a mic so thanks

#7: No icon Re: My mic Author: Colin747Location: Northern Ireland, UK PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:55 am
    —
any basic mic will do, the one i have must be about 15 years old lol it came with an old pc and it still works fine, would prob be worth spending more if you're using the headset speakers but i can't say much on that as i only use the mic on my headset and the main pc speakers for sound

http://www.celticalliance.com -> Tavern

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1